Informative and Impactful Presentations for Your Organization
Maya provides speaking and workshops on a variety of topics related to community health and planning, philanthropy, and non-profits including:
- Integrating Food Systems with Public Health Planning: New Paradigms in Urban Agriculture
- Using Urban Agriculture to Improve Cities
- Healthy Communities: What works?
- Non-Profit Board Engagement: How Can We Build a Community of Engaged Board Members?
- Families and Philanthropy: How to Create Impact in Family Foundations
- Cultivating Spaces: Urban Agriculture’s Role in City Planning and Landscape Architecture
- Food for Thought Film Series at the OC Great Park
- Zoning Healthy: A Menu for Salvation or Disaster?
…and much more. If you have a topic you would like Maya to cover that isn’t listed, please contact her to discuss!