It matters to those in need, and philanthropy and giving can connect our own life’s journey to family and values. When we experience it at its best, it brings great happiness and change in a pressing world.
Our expertise matches your family or business with the right community efforts and increases impact in the world.
“I am very pleased with how our family foundation has brought our children and grandchildren together. What a tremendous experience for all of us to think together about community problems. To support this new effort, I sought out Maya Dunne, a very knowledgeable and experienced consultant, to supervise the establishment of our foundation. Her guidance has helped me tremendously to inspire our kids’ journey in becoming impactful philanthropists.”
Helping to Maximize Impact
We tap into the unique qualities of your family and business and create your giving strategy. With 20+ years of in-the-field success, Maya Dunne and Associates translates your giving into effective approaches that last.
Our work builds family and business practices that continue beyond our engagement. The firm is an independent advisor.
We Can Help You:
- Establish Personal Giving Plans (PGPs) that best represent values.
- Create a legacy of giving through next generation work.
- Create or re-design existing family or corporate foundations.
- Identify the best organizations.
- Thoughtfully establish roles for members of the family or business.
- Determine how to best engage organizations for maximum impact.
- Figure exit strategies for existing giving structures that aren’t working.
- Identify measures of success and monitor satisfaction levels.
- Facilitate family dialogue about values.
You Can Expect:
- Increased impact from dollars.
- Increased connection and interaction across generations.
- Life-changing experiences with community efforts.
- Alignment with passions and values to increase intention in giving.
- Effective grant making practices.
- Increased family or business loyalty and satisfaction.
- Families grounded in giving back.
Annual Foundation Cycle
For a free pdf download of this resource, click here.
Are You Ready to Learn More?
Contact Maya for a Complimentary Consultation today.